By placing a booking with us (the property owner / his/her representative) you (the lead guest) and your booking party (guests) agree to the following terms and conditions as set-out. During your stay you agree to abide by the subsequent conditions as set-out. If you have any questions about booking with us, please contact us before making a booking.
- To place a booking with us the lead guest must make a booking request through the internet web site or by fax +1-671-649-5403.
- Payments can be made online / over the phone using debit / credit card as well as by digital bank transfer, cheque or cash deposit. Any charges raised against us by our banks for handling dishonoured cheque's, bank transfers or any other payments, must be reimbursed by the lead guest within seven (7) days of any request to do so.
- All guests agree to respect the privacy and peace of all other staying guests, neighbours and the owners at all times. GRAND PLAZA HOTEL GUAM reserve the right to cancel a booking with immediate effect if guests are not honouring this agreement or causing a disturbance / nuisance to other guests, neighbours or the owners.
- We accept reservations till one day prior to check-in date during valid tariff seasons.
Check-in & Check-out
- Guests must check-in and check-out by the times stated below;
Check-in by: 2:00P ／ Check-out by:12:00PM
- Late check-out additional charge 20% before 3:00PM / 50% before 5:00PM
Airport pick-up service
- We offer Free airport pick-up service (Oneway only) for the guest booked the internet special fare on our web site.
- Airport transfer service is provided for the Guest who booked other accomodation plans, or package tours. (One way $21.00- per Taxi)
Damages & Lost Property
- We reserve the right to charge the lead guest for any damages caused through the course of a booking by any member of the booking party. This includes breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture or fixtures and fittings. Any accidental damages should be reported as soon as possible in order to minimise damage and associated costs. Lost keys / fobs / access cards will incur a replacement charge per key / fob / card lost.
Any lost property, if discovered and found, left behind by guests during a stay will be held for a period of 1 month. While we will make our best efforts to reunite lost property with their owners we accept no responsibility in replacing lost items and encourage guests to ensure they have all their belonging before checking-out. We may offer to post lost items via recorded delivery at the cost of the property owner, otherwise collection can be arranged.
- Where on-site parking is provided guests accept that they park their vehicles at their own risk.
Our Right To Cancellation
- We reserve the right to cancel any booking without compensation, refund or reimbursement if the terms of these conditions are breached.